The Palm Beach Sailing Club hosts regattas at its facilities throughout the calendar year. Regatta events include both dinghies, which sail in the Intracoastal Waterway, and larger keelboats, which sail offshore. Sailors affiliated with other clubs frequently participate, making for large one-design fleets and active competition. The PBSC Regatta Committee plans and organizes the annual regattas held at the club.
- Washington's Birthday Regatta, February - Small boats, classes include Optis - All fleets, Lasers, and Portsmith classes including Sunfish, Finn, 420, JY15, Snipe, V15.
- Laser Master's Regatta, February - Palm Beach Sailing Club/Royal Turkey Yacht Club.
- Son of a Beach Regatta - Monthly, last Sunday of each month on the Intracoastal Waterway. All classes welcome!
- Wet Wednesday night racing - Each Wednesday night during Daylight Savings time.
- Sunday Afternoon racing - Each Sunday afternoon during Eastern Standard time.
- Hillsboro to Palm Beach Race - Each Spring, PHRF rated boats race from Hillsboro and St. Lucie Inlets to our Lake Worth Inlet to enjoy an awards banquet at the Club on Saturday night.
- Fellowship Cup - Every month on a Sunday afternoon, local boats, monohulls, and catamarans race offshore outside of our Lake Worth Inlet for points towards annual awards.
- Raft-Ups frequently follow offshore races to celebrate a fun day of racing.
- Fred Thomas Memorial Regatta.
- Blue Regatta for Autism.